Marriott® Vacation Club International
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void in New Jersey, U.S. possessions, territories, overseas military installations in foreign countries, and outside of the 50 United States, Washington, D.C. and where prohibited by law. Subject to all federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances. Sweepstakes begins at 10:00 AM Eastern Time (ET) December 20, 2011 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on December 20, 2012 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
Live the Good Life Sweepstakes Official Rules:
Live the Good Life Sweepstakes is sponsored by Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc. d/b/a Marriott Vacation Club International, 6649 Westwood Blvd, Suite 500, Orlando, FL 32821 ("MVCI" or "Sponsor"). Marriott Vacation Club International and the programs and products provided under the Marriott Vacation Club brand are not owned, developed, or sold by Marriott International, Inc. Marriott Vacation Club International uses the Marriott trademarks under license from Marriott International, Inc. and its affiliate. Marriott International, Inc. has not sponsored or offered this Sweepstakes in any way.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Live the Good Life Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, including Washington, D.C. (excluding New Jersey, U.S. possessions, territories, overseas military installations in foreign countries, and Puerto Rico) who are the age of majority or older in their state of residence as of December 20, 2011. Employees, officers and directors of Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc., Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. ("Administrator"), any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent on fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
2. TO ENTER: To receive a Sweepstakes entry online, visit MarriottVacationClubGoodLife.dja.com ("Sweepstakes Website") during the Sweepstakes Period and enter by following the instructions online. Limit: One (1) online Sweepstakes entry per person, per day. A day is defined as a 24-hour period between 12:00:00 AM ET and 11:59:59 PM ET, with the exception of the first day, which will begin at 10:00 AM ET and end at 11:59 PM ET. Online Sweepstakes entries will be attributed to the authorized account holder of the email address submitted during registration/entry. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the registrant or participant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential Winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the claimed winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry, or forfeit the prize. Entries specifying an invalid, nonworking, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win.
Quarterly Entry Periods:
Quarterly Entry Period 1: 10:00:00 AM ET on December 20, 2011 through 11:59:59 PM ET on March 20, 2012
Quarterly Entry Period 2: 12:00:00 AM ET on March 21, 2012 through 11:59:59 PM ET on June 19, 2012
Quarterly Entry Period 3: 12:00:00 AM ET on June 20, 2012 through 11:59:59 PM ET on September 18, 2012
Quarterly Entry Period 4: 12:00:00 AM ET on September 19, 2012 through 11:59:59 PM ET on December 20, 2012
For All Entries: All entries must be complete to be eligible to enter and win. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, damaged, stolen, misdirected or unintelligible entries, which will be disqualified. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the permitted number of entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, registrations, addresses or any other method will void that participant's entries, and that participant may be disqualified at Sponsor's discretion. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Bulk entries, entries submitted by third parties, mechanically reproduced or photocopied entries, or entries created using automation or computer programs are prohibited and automatically void. Normal Internet access, phone and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged, and Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. All entrants agree that Sponsor and Sponsor's agents, affiliates or service providers may use entrants' personal information submitted with entry for purposes of prize fulfillment and/or for future marketing by Sponsor, such as to notify them of a product or promotion that Sponsor thinks may be of interest.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: The Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing to take place on or about December 26, 2012. Quarterly Prize winners will be selected in four (4) separate random drawings to take place on or about the Friday following the close of each Quarterly Prize Entry Period (as defined above). Monthly Prize winners will be selected in twelve (12) separate random drawings to take place on or about the second Wednesday following the close of each month (as defined below), beginning on or about January 11, 2012 through January 2, 2013. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, a month is defined as beginning at 12:00 AM ET on the 20th of each month and ending at 11:59 PM ET on the 19th of each month, with the exception of the first month, which will begin at 10:00 AM ET on December 20, 2011 and end at 11:59 PM ET on January 19, 2012, and the last month, which will begin at 12:00 AM ET on November 20, 2012 and end at 11:59 PM ET on December 20, 2012. Drawings will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning a Quarterly Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received each quarter throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning a Monthly Prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received each month throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Grand and Quarterly Prize winners will be notified by FedEx, UPS or other three-day mail service, with proof of delivery within one (1) week of drawing completion. Monthly Prize winners will be notified by email within one (1) week of drawing completion. Except where legally prohibited, the potential Grand and Quarterly Prize winners will be required to sign and return, within fifteen (15) days of being notified, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim their prize. Potential Monthly Prize winners will be required to confirm their mailing address within seven (7) days of being notified in order to claim his/her prize. If a prize/prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if a potential winner is disqualified, if a potential winner declines to accept the prize, if a potential Grand or Quarterly Prize winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release within the required time period, if a potential Monthly Prize winner fails to confirm his/her mailing address within the required time period or if a potential winner is unavailable to accept the prize within the time period specified by Sponsor, potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected at random in his/her place from among all eligible entries received within seven (7) business days of the date potential winner is determined to be ineligible. Alternate potential winner must satisfy all eligibility requirements. Up to four (4) alternate winners will be selected for each prize offered, after which time the prizes will remain unawarded.
Verification of Potential Winners: POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES ("ARV"): Grand Prize: A $10,000 Visa Gift card. Quarterly Prize (4 total — one per Grand Prize Entry Period): Four (4) Quarterly Prizes will be awarded, which consists of winner's choice of one of the following:
- 7-day/6-night Orlando getaway for four (4) at either Marriott's Grande Vista or Marriott's Lakeshore Reserve, winner's choice of either 120,000 United MileagePlus Miles or Delta SkyMiles®, and $1,000 Visa Gift card – Maximum ARV $5,194.
- 7-day/6-night Hawaii getaway for four (4) in the Marriott Vacation Club Collection, including Marriott's Maui Ocean Club, Marriott's Kauai Lagoons — Kalanipu'u, or Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club; winner's choice of either 120,000 United Mileag Plus Miles or Delta SkyMiles®, and a $500 Visa Gift card – Maximum ARV $5,330.
- 8-day/7-night Caribbean cruise for two (2), winner's choice of either 120,000 United MileagePlus Miles, or Delta SkyMiles®, and a $500 Visa Gift card — Maximum ARV $6,000.
- 11-day/10-night Country Roads of Tuscany and Umbria Tour for two (2) and a $1,000 Visa Gift card — Maximum ARV $6,298. AIRLINE MILES ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS TRIP OPTION.
Monthly Prizes [12 total – one (1) per month]:
Winner's choice of the following:
- Canon PowerShot 12 MP Digial Camera (ARV: $349.99)
- $350 Maui Jim Sunglasses Gift card
- US Suitcase large leather weekender w/handle (ARV: $350)
The maximum ARV of all prizes: $20,498.00
5. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Any and all applicable federal, state, local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of the prize (such as security fees, port fees, oil tax, gratuities, luggage fees, meals and ground transportation, and incidental charges) not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the individual prize winner. Certain restrictions and blackout dates apply to Quarterly Prizes. Major credit card required at check-in to cover any incidental charges. Winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the appropriate retail value of the prize. Quarterly Prize must be used within one year of notification or prize will be forfeited. If winner brings a guest to hotel, that guest may be required to execute a release of liability prior to use of accommodations. Use of frequent flyer miles is subject to additional restrictions, availability and blackout dates and winner must be enrolled in the appropriate frequent flyer program in order to utilize the miles. If winner does not have a frequent flyer account with selected airline, the winner will be responsible for opening an account with the winner's choice of participating airline frequent flyer program. Winner must adhere to the Terms and Conditions of the selected frequent flyer program, as applicable. Delta Airlines — Allow 4 to 6 weeks after qualification for bonus miles to be posted to your SkyMiles account. All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, visit http://www.delta.com/skymiles/about_skymiles/membership_guide_program/skymiles_rules/index.jsp. United Airlines® — Miles accrued and awards issued are subject to the rules of the United MileagePlus program. United®, its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products and services of other participating companies and partners. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after completed qualifying activity for bonus miles to be posted to your MileagePlus account. Bonus miles and miles earned through non-flight activity do not count towards elite status. United may change MileagePlus Program rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers or terminate the MileagePlus program at any time and without notice. MileagePlus participation may not be permitted in some countries. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the passenger. United and MileagePlus are registered service marks. For complete details about the MileagePlus program, visit united.com. If a Quarterly Prize winner selects the Tuscany Explorer Vacation, he/she is responsible for transportation to/from winner's home to Tuscany. Gift cards are subject to restrictions and an expiration date may apply. Prizes are provided "as is" and without any warranty of any kind. Prize is not transferable. Prize cannot be substituted or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason, at its sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, infection by computer virus or bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the operation, administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and: (a) cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof); (b) modify the Sweepstakes or suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (c) award the applicable prizes from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Neither Sponsor nor anyone acting on its behalf will enter into any communications with any entrant regarding this Sweepstakes, except as expressly set forth in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, the Sweepstakes Website, and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Entrants agree that Sponsor shall own the entries, which shall not be acknowledged or returned. THIS PROMOTION IS BEING USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF SOLICITING TIMESHARE SALES. THIS IS NOT AN OFFER IN ANY JURISDICTION IN WHICH APPLICABLE REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN FULLY SATISFIED.
7. PUBLICITY: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES WINNER'S GRANT TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, SUPPLIERS, AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO ITS AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, USE OF WINNER'S NAME, LIKENESS, PHOTOGRAPH, VOICE, OPINIONS BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (HOMETOWN AND STATE) FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR SHALL OWN THE ENTRIES, WHICH WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED OR RETURNED, AND THAT SPONSOR AND ITS DESIGNEES SHALL HAVE THE PERPETUAL, WORLDWIDE RIGHT TO EDIT, PUBLISH, AND USE THE ENTRIES IN ANY WAY AND IN ANY MEDIA FOR TRADE, ADVERTISING, PROMOTIONAL, AND/OR OTHER PURPOSES AS SPONSOR AND/OR ITS DESIGNEES MAY DETERMINE WITHOUT FURTHER CONSIDERATION TO ENTRANTS OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
8. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS, AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLICATIONS, SWEEPSTAKES, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING AGENCIES, WEBSITE PROVIDERS, WEB MASTERS, AND ADMINISTRATOR, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "RELEASED PARTIES") ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY ENTRANTS, PRINTING ERRORS OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE SWEEPSTAKES; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM ENTRANT'S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. IF FOR ANY REASON AN ENTRANT'S ENTRY IS CONFIRMED TO HAVE BEEN ERRONEOUSLY DELETED, LOST, OR OTHERWISE DESTROYED OR CORRUPTED, ENTRANT'S SOLE REMEDY IS ANOTHER ENTRY IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PROVIDED THAT IF IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO AWARD ANOTHER ENTRY DUE TO DISCONTINUANCE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PART OF IT, FOR ANY REASON, SPONSOR, AT ITS DISCRETION, MAY ELECT TO HOLD RANDOM DRAWINGS FROM AMONG ALL ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED UP TO THE DATE OF DISCONTINUANCE FOR ANY OR ALL OF THE PRIZES OFFERED HEREIN PER QUARTER/MONTH/OVERALL. EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND THOSE WORKING ON THEIR BEHALF, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, FROM ANY DAMAGE, INJURY, DEATH, LOSS OR OTHER LIABILITY, EITHER AT LAW OR EQUITY, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, ASSERTED OR NON-ASSERTED, THAT MAY ARISE FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATE TO ANY ENTRANT'S PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE AWARDING, ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF A PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO TRAVEL CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES ALSO WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE SWEEPSTAKES WEB SITE AND THE GRAND PRIZE, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida or the appropriate Florida State Court located in Florida; (2) any and all claims, judgment, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
10. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNER'S LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules, available until December 20, 2012, visit the Sweepstakes website at MarriottVacationClubGoodLife.dja.com. For the names of the winners, available January 15, 2013, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Live the Good Life Sweepstakes Winners, Dept. MV, 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
12. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Marriott Ownership Resorts, Inc., d/b/a Marriott Vacation Club International, 6649 Westwood Blvd., Orlando, FL 32821. The Administrator is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
© 2012, Marriott Vacation Club International. All rights reserved.
Marriott Vacation Club International shall not be liable for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS BEING USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF SOLICITING TIMESHARE SALES.
This is not an offer in any jurisdiction in which applicable registration requirements have not been fully satisfied.